SOLIDWORKS weldments design functionality enables you to design a weldment structure as a single multibody part, sketching the basic
framework, creating structural members with groups of sketch segments, and adding elements like gussets and end caps to complete the structure.
- Access to a library of pre-defined structural shapes
- Generate 3D sketch lines for structural profiles to follow
- Automatically trim structural members at intersections
- Add stiffening plates, gussets, and end caps
- Add optional weld beads to the design
- Generate drawings, BOMs, cut lists, and other manufacturing documentation